PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an extra ticket to Valparaiso this weekend?

catherine
12-03-2012, 07:43 PM
We have convinced my husband to come to a game with us. Yea!! I'll check the ticket office, but figured I'd see first if anyone had one they'd be willing to sell me first.

Thanks!

Mark
12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Dont jinx us!! Have him stay at home, geez! :cool:

txlobo95
12-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Dont jinx us!! Have him stay at home, geez! :cool:

Uh oh... I"ll be there as well and haven't been to a PIT game since ASU opened up the renovated building 2 years ago.

I will admit though, I did go to the Oral Roberts, Santa Clara and last year's TCU game....:puppy_dog_eyes:

Is it still ok to fly out for the game??? :bigeyes2:

MRLobo
12-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Uh oh... I"ll be there as well and haven't been to a PIT game since ASU opened up the renovated building 2 years ago.

I will admit though, I did go to the Oral Roberts, Santa Clara and last year's TCU game....:puppy_dog_eyes:

Is it still ok to fly out for the game??? :bigeyes2:

Well since we won the ASU game at home you can come to the Valpo game. But you are banned from attending any road or neutral site games.

txlobo95
12-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Well since we won the ASU game at home you can come to the Valpo game. But you are banned from attending any road or neutral site games.

Lol, in my defense, I was also at the BC, WSU, OK St. in OKC and several TCU road wins as well, so actually, I think I have an above .500 record, lol...:cool:

Sad part is, games in the PIT this year are the closest to any TX game that I will get, same goes for Mark up in OKC.

I'll probably travel up to the KS game next year, is that OK, lol...:cool:

catherine
12-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I bought an extra ticket this afternoon from UNM. So no need for a ticket now. I apologize in advance ... Scott has been to two games: UNLV two years ago and a game before the Pit was renovated that the Lobos lost. I promise I'll use the correct stall in the bathroom and wear my red underwear to help combat the potential negative effect of him being in the building.