PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Gordon to California

russ1979
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Maybe jumping the gun but I just read a tweet from Aaron Gordon and it says is " California"

Was cal one of his final places?

2007lobo
12-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe jumping the gun but I just read a tweet from Aaron Gordon and it says is " California"

Was cal one of his final places?

Dont believe it was. I wish him the best wherever he goes but really think he would of done some unprecedented things at UNM. Plus Alford has this program in the rise.

EastMtnLobo
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Better than Washington I guess. Hope he does well too....the Gordon's are great people.

LoboMike
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Looks like just a random tweet. Could mean something about the state he's from, lives in or whatever as opposed to California the school. I think his final 3 is still the same and doesn't include Cal.

engr
12-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Maybe, he wants to stay close to home. Montgomery may have pulled a "Gordon" out of his hat.

BrutusXXX
12-14-2012, 10:44 AM
He is very tight with the second best player in NOCAL, Jabari Bird, who has already committed to the CAL Bears.

vmonty02
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Probably happy to get back to California after their loss in Texas

Digital Lobo
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
AWBW: Any where but Washington!

Red Crush
12-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Still does not show that he is committed. I see UNLV, SDSU, and TCU on the list of getting a 4 or 5 star recruit. I think he's holding out to be a Lobo. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/recruiting/player-rankings/2013

Bullchuter
12-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I would still like to see Aaron beome a Lobo. He already has a great following here and with the great coaching that he would receive here, it would behoove him to really consider being in Loboland...A legacy awaits this young man if he is only wise enough to take advantage of what UNM has to offer him.

RENOLOBO
12-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Give it up fellas.....

EastMtnLobo
12-30-2012, 07:53 PM
We are not that desperate girl on the phone....or are we?????:biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPG1n1B0Ydw

bleedcherr
02-01-2013, 12:50 AM
I heard from a friend of the gordons family that he is going to commit to arizona sometime soon. I know we aren't in the running supposedly, but I am happy to see him not at kentucky or washington. I think arizona is a weird choice, considering the big men they have already. But AG will succeed anywhere he goes for sure.

LIDOakaLJT
02-01-2013, 08:18 AM
EastMtnLobo, I thanked you for the video -- I'd never seen nor heard it (video/song) and thought it was fantastic! Who says that simple can't be amazing! WOW!!! :arms:

LIDOakaLJT
02-01-2013, 08:20 AM
I heard from a friend of the gordons family that he is going to commit to arizona sometime soon. I know we aren't in the running supposedly, but I am happy to see him not at kentucky or washington. I think arizona is a weird choice, considering the big men they have already. But AG will succeed anywhere he goes for sure.

I'm hoping he doesn't commit until AFTER the NCAA Tourney --- that way he can see the flame-out that Arizona will do (IMHO, they are incredibly over-rated). :yup:

TheLoboMan
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm hoping he doesn't commit until AFTER the NCAA Tourney --- that way he can see the flame-out that Arizona will do (IMHO, they are incredibly over-rated). :yup:

If not Arizona then he would go to Cal.

He ain't coming here no how no way. Will not answer calls from our coaches. I know i tell people that the day they quit pursuing their dream may be the day they get their shot. Well that ain't happening here.

Mark
02-01-2013, 04:29 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDBrace

dbkirkp
02-01-2013, 05:36 PM

is this friend also close personal friends with Lute Olsen? Does he have a job on the staff of UA's bball program and also have tons of UNM recruiting info?

PTR
02-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Meh. Moving on to players who actually want to be Lobos.

davromer
02-05-2013, 09:52 AM
imagine if Gordon last minute shocks the world and comes to unm..as much as id love to see bryce and aaron ball together. it wont happen..but good luck as long as its not washington.

Jim Chitwood
03-03-2013, 08:04 PM
I haven't been following this closely, but why would he quit answering calls from New Mexico after the experience Drew had here? Seems strange.

judas_priest
03-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Because he has decided not to come here and doesn't want to waste his time or the time of any of the staff here (assuming that your supposition is true)

buddylee32
03-24-2013, 11:29 AM

Ouch I guess AZ has a big flame going to the 16!!!

LIDOakaLJT
03-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Ouch I guess AZ has a big flame going to the 16!!!

They got lucky that Harvard upset UNM!!! :yup:

GO LOBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

LIDOakaLJT
03-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Oh Aaron, Coach Alford is gone.... time to re-consider. :yup:

JulieG
03-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah, Aaron might be going to UCLA instead of Arizona:-)

LIDOakaLJT
03-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Yeah, Aaron might be going to UCLA instead of Arizona:-)

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!! :yup: