PDA

View Full Version : Rent the movie "Believe in Me"!!!!

unmwbfn
09-20-2007, 10:10 AM
The movie Chelsea Grear is in is now out in DVD to rent. My wife and I watched it last night and totally enjoyed it, a very well done film. It is about an Oklahoma girls high school coach who is a legend in the state (similar to our own legendary women's bb coach). Chelsea is on his team and i will only say she makes a big play in the movie, bringing back old memories. It is strange seeing her cast as a high school girl!

I thought my wife was having a very strange reaction to the movie (it made me a little choked up- but I always get that way during the end of just about any inspirational sports movie - Rudy, The Miracle, Invincible, Chariots of Fire, Hosiers, etc.). While credits rolled and a little clip of the actual coach being honored was being shown, my wife starts screaming, stomping her foot wildly, and saying words I am not used to her saying! I am wondering what in the world brought this on! I guess it was a huge centipied crawling up her foot!

LIDOakaLJT
09-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Hey G! Thanks for the info and recommendation!!! Sorry about the wife's "problem" LOL!!! :D

I hope all is well with you and that life at UNM hasn't been too stressful...hehe.

BTW, welcome to the site!!! :D

GO LOBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!