PDA

View Full Version : Simi ****tu

BrutusXXX
06-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Lobos have offered this 6-9 225 native of Toronto, Canada, considered the best player in Canada's 2018 Class and a consensus Top 10 player in the 2018 Class. I am hoping that Coach Weir and his assistant Coach Jerome Robinson, the Lobo's Toronto connection, can convince him to visit New Mexico and "The Pit". The key is to get him in for a visit.
He is being highly recruited and is projected as a one and done type of player. It would be a tremendous coup if that one year would be with the Lobos. Weir will be working part of the summer with Canada's national team, giving him an opportunity to bond and build relationships with the very best players in Canada.

Lobos are recruiting some very good players and have signed some decent talent already. I am looking forward to news of the latest player to commit Weir's Lobos. Vance Jackson? LJ Figuera? Simi ****tu?

Simi ****tu's name should be at the top of this recruiting forum. It's time to leave EB and CN in the rear view mirror.

The name is

S I M I S H I T T U

primordial
06-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the report! (and for using the recruiting forum as it is supposed to be used for!)