PDA

View Full Version : RJ Barret reclassifies to Class of 2018

BrutusXXX
07-31-2017, 08:10 PM
The best player in the Class of 2019, Rowan Barret, who recently led Team Canada to the U19 World Championship, has decided to reclassify to 2018. He immediately jumps to the top of the rankings in the Class of 2018 sitting at number two behind only Marvin Bagley.

Canada now has a couple of players in most Top 10 players lists for 2018 in 6-7 RJ Barret and 6-9 Simi ****tu. Most will say the Lobos have absolutely no chance at those two. I say they got a chance, albeit a slim one. After all, Coach Weir and Coach Robinson are both highly regarded in Canada and are very familiar with both of these players. There is a tremendous pride in Canadian BB right now. I can see that sentiment possibly helping the Lobo's cause. Bring them in for a visit and I believe the Lobos got a decent chance.

The only way you hit home runs is to step up to the plate and swing the bat. Coach Weir and his staff are recruiting at a high level not seen by Lobo fans since Fraschilla. Lobos are picking up victories on the recruiting front and that will translate to victory on the BB court as well.

mrgoodbar
08-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Keshaun Sanders seems to be playing very well also and his stock is rising. It would be nice at least to see one more Canadian offer made with Barrett to go along with Saunders and Simi!

ChileLobo
08-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the information. Also thanks for putting it in the recruiting forum, which is highly underutilized!