Thank you for Endorphin Power Company for stepping forward to sponsor the football prediction contest!
Endorphin will give the winner of the Prediction Contest one free year membership to their fitness center!
They are a local non profit company with very little to no federal, state, or local monetary support. Something to be proud of!
The Endorphin Power Company is dedicated to improving lives and communities, with special focus on the substance-dependent and homeless, thus alleviating many of the challenges faced by emergency medical systems. Additionally, EPC is dedicated to the promotion of mental and physical health through exercise, energy consciousness and volunteerism.
This is the checklist we are going to be using every game. Thank you! Good luck to all!
- 1st Check - Closest to Lobo Score
- 2nd Check - Closest to Opponent Score
- 3rd Check - Closest to Spread
- 4th Check - Closest to Total
Still a Tie. Then it's a tie.
Rules- Updated as of 8/21/2012
1. You must have been a member of the site prior to September 1st, 2012 in order to qualify.
2. Only one account allowed per household or family. If your caught cheating you will be banned.
The LoboLair.com will be checking IP's addresses.
3. No changing your score, during the game or after.
ALL SCORES ARE FINAL PRIOR TO THE START OF THE GAME.
4. Any cheating or manipulation of the rules or scores or the member will be banned. No questions asked.
5. The LoboLair.com is not liable for the delivery or purchase of any prizes. This delivery and purchase of prizes is the responsibility of the sponsor and the sponsor only.
Pictures might not reflect exact models or sizes or colors.
The promises or comments made by the sponsor are his to uphold, not TheLoboLair.com.
TheLoboLair.com will not assume any responsibility for prizes or promises made by its sponsor.
6. You will be allowed to post a score someone else has already posted. There is no need for a tiebreaker.
Both members will credit for a win.
7. At the end of the season if we need we will have a tie-breaking question. For those in the lead with wins.
Question will be determined at the end of the year if need be.
8. NO EDITING YOUR SCORE.
The reason for no editing is we are putting you scores into a spreadsheet once it is posted. This obviously takes time. There is no need to rush since your are allowed to put the same score as someone else.
Thank you all who have provide feedback. Thank you all for posting your score. Go LOBOS!!!!
TheLoboLair.com is not responsible for promises or comments made by The Endorphin Company.
The LoboLair.com makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of its sponsors and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
Line em up!
27-3 Lobos dominate for there new coach
Davie Era kicks off with 24-14 Lobo Victory- then everyone enjoys the SU Marching Band
The Davie era starts out with a win.
I have feeling things are going to be different this season.
Last edited by jt_nm; 08-25-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Wish I could be there..
Southern marching band 8:38 performance.
28 14 lobos
Buckel Up Here We Go
Lobos 20, Southern 9
UNM 30 Southern 10
21-20 Guud guys.
You guys are picking some close scores. Do you really think it will be that close?
Lobos 30 Jags 16
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)