Hello, and welcome to The Lobo Lair ! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Alpha Lobo damianshorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 4,967 Times in 960 Posts
    Groan
    2
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Where are college basketball’s best transfers headed?

    First Post Banner

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thanks to damianshorns For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Its Mr Lobo Lair to you VWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,711
    Thanks
    6,471
    Thanked 11,984 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Groan
    849
    Groaned 821 Times in 419 Posts
    Would Weir take a chance on Tevin Mack? He's not from Texas (from South Carolina), but perhaps he'd fine staying out west.

  4. #3
    Its Mr Lobo Lair to you Jeffinthe505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    4,160
    Thanks
    13,580
    Thanked 15,408 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Groan
    193
    Groaned 230 Times in 131 Posts
    This is the type of guy we currently need.
    I just wonder if he can hold it together?

    http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b.../carlton-bragg

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...phernalia-case

  5. #4
    Pack Leader. PitCrowd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    677
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 429 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Groan
    9
    Groaned 19 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VWolf View Post
    Would Weir take a chance on Tevin Mack? He's not from Texas (from South Carolina), but perhaps he'd fine staying out west.
    Lots of rumors here in Austin that he liked to smoke, had plenty of opportunities to stop and didn't. Never read anything definitive but that's what was rumored. Seriously talented ball player and fun to watch when he got in his groove.
    ...take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PitCrowd For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Its Mr Lobo Lair to you VWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,711
    Thanks
    6,471
    Thanked 11,984 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Groan
    849
    Groaned 821 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PitCrowd View Post
    Lots of rumors here in Austin that he liked to smoke, had plenty of opportunities to stop and didn't. Never read anything definitive but that's what was rumored. Seriously talented ball player and fun to watch when he got in his groove.
    If it is just that, then sign him up. Clayton Shields did fine as a Lobo.

  8. #6
    Pack Leader. PitCrowd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    677
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 429 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Groan
    9
    Groaned 19 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VWolf View Post
    If it is just that, then sign him up. Clayton Shields did fine as a Lobo.
    I agree with you if that was the extent of the problem. I heard a little grumbling about him negatively influencing other players but it's impossible to know for sure. Either way he's talented and worth the chance in my eyes.
    ...take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PitCrowd For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Its Mr Lobo Lair to you Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,793
    Thanks
    13,253
    Thanked 12,162 Times in 3,595 Posts
    Groan
    112
    Groaned 71 Times in 57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinthe505 View Post
    This is the type of guy we currently need.
    I just wonder if he can hold it together?

    http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b.../carlton-bragg

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...phernalia-case
    He's a big time scorer. He's pretty messy. Needs a mentor and a second chance.


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 02:41 PM
  2. Infographic: Men's Basketball Headed to Australia
    By Digital Lobo in forum Lobo Basketball
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:30 PM
  3. All-College Basketball Classic
    By allometry in forum Lobo Basketball
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 01:46 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:32 PM
  5. College hoops impact transfers for 2011-12
    By damianshorns in forum Lobo Basketball
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •