(@blm-lobo)
Pup

Pack The Pit !!!     https://youtu.be/-A_vT9m64ag

Posted : 03/19/2019 5:48 pm
primordial, Lobo2x53, txlobo95 and 3 people liked
txlobo95
(@txlobo95)
Pack Leader

any guesses on how many will show up for the first game against Denver?  Also, with us being this close to Denver, how many families, fans, etc travel from Denver?

I would suspect, if we win, we will get to host a 2nd game, however, our attendance for this first game as well as the second, will factor into the equation of whether can continue hosting or not.  In the west bracket, it appears, we could host until the finals.  However, if we can get to the final four, then all bets are off and will largely depend on who we play and what their home environment and attendance are.

Bottom line, everyone bring as many as you can to this first game and let's build some momentum. Let's try to get over 6k into the building and make it LOUD!!!! 😍 

I'm not sure we can replicate the 2001 WNIT attendance and/or excitement wise, however, this program does feel like its going through a second rebuilding phase and we are turning the corner like we did in 2001.  We were so close to getting to the NCAA's this year and this WNIT could be a springboard for all the returning players to go through a post season and know what it takes to win in the post-season. 

Also, I hope they do it for Aisia as well.  Aisia is the most competitive player I've seen in a long time and Jayla seems to also be in that mold.  I hope the team can rally around their fallen teammate and make a long run in this tourney.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 10:59 am
loboray, abqpianist, primordial and 3 people liked
String Music
(@string-music)
Lobo

The Journal's summation of Mike's news conference:

https://www.abqjournal.com/1293963/forget-the-mwc-tournament-its-all-wnit-from-here-on-out.html

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 11:02 am
Pinon Nut
(@Pinon-Nut)
Lobo

I picked up our tickets today and there weren't any lines but 2 windows open and it was steady.  I hope each season ticket holder could bring just one other, guess that would put us right at 8000. WOW, wouldn't that be fun!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 4:55 pm
String Music
(@string-music)
Lobo

I hope they are prepared for season ticket holders like me who are planning to simply go early and buy a ticket before the game instead of making a special trip or paying the service fee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 8:03 pm
Lobo2x53 liked
LDLBFN26
(@ldlbfn26)
Pup

First game a Thursday night school night, NCAA's starting I'll guess about 3500.  Would still be a lot more than LMU or Idaho averaage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 8:51 pm
LDLBFN26
(@ldlbfn26)
Pup
abqpianist
(@abqpianist)
Lobo
Posted by: Pinon Nut

I picked up our tickets today and there weren't any lines but 2 windows open and it was steady.  I hope each season ticket holder could bring just one other, guess that would put us right at 8000. WOW, wouldn't that be fun!!!!!!

Got mine yesterday...3 Windows open, with a line when I got there and when I left.  Thought it was a hopeful sign.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 10:10 pm
nmsutoo, txlobo95, catherine and 2 people liked
nmsutoo
(@nmsutoo)
Lobo
Posted by: String Music

I hope they are prepared for season ticket holders like me who are planning to simply go early and buy a ticket before the game instead of making a special trip or paying the service fee.

There was no service fee for season ticket holders who called in and then print your own.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 2:09 pm
String Music
(@string-music)
Lobo
Posted by: nmsutoo
Posted by: String Music

There was no service fee for season ticket holders who called in and then print your own.

It would have been nice if they had advertised that more explicitly. The tickets usually cost more online and they are now on sale for $13.25 online.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 5:10 pm
nmsutoo
(@nmsutoo)
Lobo

You couldn't get the $10 dollar tickets on line you had to call 925-LOBO and confirm you were a season ticket holder.

https://twitter.com/UNMLoboWBB/status/1108094351249281025

This post was modified 1 month ago by nmsutoo
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 5:15 pm