Winning season! Boo...

Winning season! Book it  

RSS
DWL
 DWL
(@DWL)
Lobo
The below article is from The Journal. The last comment by Davie, to me tells me all I need to know. Lobos will have a winning season this year. 
I think we can all agree, during the Rocky years the Lobos were tough and physical. They might have been out classed with talent, but they were hard to beat, in almost every game, and no one wanted to play them. Because of numbers Davie was not about to put the guys through this type of fall camp for the first 3-4 years. Maybe this is long over due. But it’s here now, this year and my bet is the Lobos will be better for it.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1353489/unms-lilly-working-to-become-a-complete-receiver.html

Davie said this is the most physical preseason camp he’s had in this his eighth season at UNM.

“It’s not even close,” he said in comparison to the other seven camps.

Posted : 08/14/2019 12:11 pm
Lobo4444
(@lobo4444)
Lobo

Works for me!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 2:18 pm
TwilightLobo
(@TwilightLobo)
Pup

Awesome! I’ll be there for the first game. The season starts in just over two weeks. I’m ready for Lobo football!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 2:24 pm
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader
Posted by: DWL
The below article is from The Journal. The last comment by Davie, to me tells me all I need to know. Lobos will have a winning season this year. 
I think we can all agree, during the Rocky years the Lobos were tough and physical. They might have been out classed with talent, but they were hard to beat, in almost every game, and no one wanted to play them. Because of numbers Davie was not about to put the guys through this type of fall camp for the first 3-4 years. Maybe this is long over due. But it’s here now, this year and my bet is the Lobos will be better for it.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1353489/unms-lilly-working-to-become-a-complete-receiver.html

Davie said this is the most physical preseason camp he’s had in this his eighth season at UNM.

“It’s not even close,” he said in comparison to the other seven camps.

Is it the players, or the drills being run, or (hopefully) both?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 5:44 pm
DWL
 DWL
(@DWL)
Lobo

From what I have read, it seems like it is the drills. However the players have a good mindset and chemistry so that has to be part of it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 6:18 pm
Mykela05
(@mykela05)
Pup

I'll be at every game no matter what. Key positions just need to stay healthy. Losing Hart, the defensive QB, then Tuioti. Not to mention Sellers. 8-4 Zona bowl I'm hoping. If not Vegas

Go Lobos!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 7:11 pm