Assistants need to ...

Assistants need to go  

RSS
LOBORED1
(@LOBORED1)
Pup

Whoever was in charge of defense should be replaced. Also get a damn big man coach (Chiotti?) and get some recruiters besides just Mason.

Posted : 03/19/2019 12:11 pm
Lobomaniac2018
(@lobomaniac2018)
Pup

I was thinking Cameron Bairstow to coach big men and teach these kids about working their asses off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 1:10 pm
Golobosguy
(@golobosguy)
Pup

Isnt Cam playing ball in Austrailia?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 1:13 pm
LesIsMoore
(@lesismoore)
Pup

Doesn't this post fall under the ...don't speculate on which players are leaving rule??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 1:25 pm
Big Time Timmy Jim
(@big-time-timmy-jim)
Pup

Any idea on what is going on with assistants? I am assuming most of the changes come during the Final 4 weekend?

Hail! Hail! Hail!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 1:33 pm
Doublealum
(@Doublealum)
Pack Leader

People are sure free with other peoples' jobs.  I wonder if the same is for them  in theirs and don't tell me if I was doing blah, blah blah - it just doesn't happen that way in the real world.  Yes, at times changes must be made but they shouldn't be taken lightly and insisted upon by those that don't know squat about what is actually going on.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 2:12 pm
NZ Lobo, Farside-Lobo, Scott and 10 people liked
Hoser
(@hoser)
Pack Leader
Posted by: Doublealum

People are sure free with other peoples' jobs.  I wonder if the same is for them  in theirs and don't tell me if I was doing blah, blah blah - it just doesn't happen that way in the real world.  Yes, at times changes must be made but they shouldn't be taken lightly and insisted upon by those that don't know squat about what is actually going on.  

Damn good post and spot on.

“It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 2:57 pm
alamolobo, JulieG, Doublealum and 3 people liked
ManiacalWolf
(@ManiacalWolf)
Pup
Posted by: LesIsMoore

Doesn't this post fall under the ...don't speculate on which players are leaving rule??

No one is talking about players leaving....but DoubleAlum's response seems to be on the same zip code as yours

This post was modified 1 month ago by ManiacalWolf
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 4:47 pm
lobofan13 liked
hobo
 hobo
(@hobo)
Lobo

True, but one of the assistants is making $230,000 per year - a very high paid State employee. I certainly believe good assistants need to be paid, but for this sum he definitely needs to be accountable, and it is more than fair to question his actual contributions to the team. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by hobo
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 5:11 pm
Lobo2x53
(@lobo2x53)
Member Admin
Posted by: ManiacalWolf
Posted by: LesIsMoore

No one is talking about players leaving....but DoubleAlum's response seems to be on the same zip code as yours

That is true--speculation about players is not allowed.

Speculation about coaches has more latitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 5:34 pm
hobo liked
LOBORED1
(@LOBORED1)
Pup

Hey if I failed to produce at my job I would be gone also, and by all accounts last seasons results fall under the "failed to produce" category. In fact ticket sales next year will dictate who keeps their job no matter what i say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 6:10 pm
jbarr
(@jbarr)
Lobo

Fire everyone!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 6:50 pm
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin
Posted by: jbarr

Fire everyone!

jbarr your fired!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 7:19 pm
alamolobo, abqpianist, Farside-Lobo and 2 people liked
UNM Class of1972
(@unm-class-of-1972)
Pack Leader
Posted by: LOBORED1

Whoever was in charge of defense should be replaced. Also get a damn big man coach (Chiotti?) and get some recruiters besides just Mason.

Be careful. I hear your co-workers are asking your boss to replace you at work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 7:21 pm
LOBORED1
(@LOBORED1)
Pup

lol, no soup for you.....In all seriousness I dont want anyone to lose their job. Assistant coaches in college bball move around alot, so changes are pretty frequent. Alford had a couple changes I believe. I just see someone moving on, and it will be PW decision to make. An older ex head coach type that PW could lean on for advice throughout the season would seem ideal. We can revisit this when it happens I guess....or IF it happens at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 7:31 pm
hobo liked
LOBORED1
(@LOBORED1)
Pup

I own my business so I hope these coworkers know who is writing the checks UNMclass of1972 lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 7:33 pm
Doublealum
(@Doublealum)
Pack Leader
Posted by: UNM Class of1972

Or maybe it's somebody totally on the outside that doesn't know who is or who is not doing their job

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2019 8:20 pm
WWMA liked
bmccrack
(@bmccrack)
Lobo
Posted by: UNM Class of1972

Or maybe it's somebody totally on the outside that doesn't know who is or who is not doing their job

By that reasoning no one's job performance can be evaluated by someone from outside. This makes no sense to me especially with something as easily measured as athletic competition.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 1:57 pm
LOBORED1 liked
boingee
(@boingee)
Lobo

What if he does know and its you who doesn't know what he does or doesn't know about whats going on?

-Sent from my Nintendo Game & Watch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 2:54 pm