Brooklyn Super Zero...

Brooklyn Super Zero Transfer looks to Check out the Pit.  

RSS
BLM Lobo
(@blm-lobo)
Pup

Cleveland State transfer Rasheem Dunn tells ESPN he’s visiting Siena tomorrow and St. John’s next week. Working on visits to New Mexico and Arkansas. Averaged 15.4 PPG and 5.7 RPG in 2017-18 at St. Francis NY. Hopes for waiver to play immediately. Per Jeff Borzello

https://twitter.com/jeffborzello/status/1153288871762964480?s=21

Same number and similar game as Zane

what do you think?

Rasheem Dunn Highlight Reel

https://youtu.be/WWxAJDMDYpI

Posted : 07/22/2019 4:14 pm
NightWolf
(@nightwolf)
Lobo

I'm lost at "super zero" (?).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 6:35 pm
Scott
(@Scott)
Pack Leader

It's the opposite of sub zero.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 7:30 pm
BLM Lobo
(@blm-lobo)
Pup

Lol’ Don’t take the title that seriously NightWolf,  if you were lost at “Super Zero” , you should of been found if you watched the Highlight

reel video and saw him wearing number 0 , just a play on words , not much to it, just having fun which I hope this site is still for.

The Fun wrapping was just to get you excited and peak your interest,  the info inside is what’s much more relevant, 

the player, the info, him looking to take a visit to The Pit , his stats and his highlight video, would much rather hear your thoughts on all of that than a Brooklyn Super Zero title…  again it was just for fun , I didn’t give it a lot of thought, neither should you 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 7:43 pm
hunterig
(@hunterig)
Lobo

BM Lobo, you are just making a ridiculous attempt to justify a ridiculous title to the post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 8:24 pm
NightWolf
(@nightwolf)
Lobo

Here's hoping that Zane Martin will be our "super zero " this year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 9:10 pm
Scott, LoboMike, abqpianist and 2 people liked
BLM Lobo
(@blm-lobo)
Pup

Lol, yes it is ridiculous, , I’m not trying to justify, it is absolutely ridiculous, in making a dumb fun ridiculous title I thought people would think was a play on words and thoughts and move right past that into the substance of the post, but who knew, Were talking about a ridiculous title instead of the substance of the post. Anyway , I’m done with postgate!!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 9:10 pm
BLM Lobo
(@blm-lobo)
Pup
Posted by: NightWolf

Yes, Thank you NightWolf

Go Zane !! Go Lobos !!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 9:16 pm
LoboMike
(@lobomike)
Member Donors
Posted by: NightWolf

Zane would chew this guy up and spit him out. Although everyone needs a backup, I guess. Don't see how there is room on this roster for another guard, however. We were also supposedly interested in the E. Kentucky guy with the McHale connection and he ended up at Saint Louis. So I doubt this guy comes here. Though some roster moves have stunned me before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2019 10:22 pm
Lobo_for_life
(@lobo_for_life)
Pack Leader
Posted by: BLM Lobo

Lol, yes it is ridiculous, , I’m not trying to justify, it is absolutely ridiculous, in making a dumb fun ridiculous title I thought people would think was a play on words and thoughts and move right past that into the substance of the post, but who knew, Were talking about a ridiculous title instead of the substance of the post. Anyway , I’m done with postgate!!  

I appreciate that you posted the information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/23/2019 4:47 am
Scott, RR Rick, RedSox87122 and 1 people liked
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin
Posted by: Lobo_for_life
Posted by: BLM Lobo

I appreciate that you posted the information.

Highly appreciative here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/23/2019 5:31 am
boingee
(@boingee)
Lobo

looks like a scorer. sure why not?

-Sent from my Nintendo Game & Watch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/23/2019 7:39 am
hippyboi
(@hippyboi)
Pup

I can understand continuing to juggle the roster to fit in immediate upgrades or talented freshman, but he  doesn't seem like an upgrade and is not a freshman, plus there is the eligibility issue. This possible signing (though it only said "Working on visits to New Mexico") would be a head scratcher for me. NMSU would make more sense.

Interesting that he is looking at St Johns where Anderson is the new coach and Arkansas where he was the old coach.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/23/2019 10:20 am
Scott liked