UNM recruiting him hard

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10435743/5c119c9515f5a20e4c109a9f

This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by brooklyn_esq
Posted : 03/20/2019 7:52 am
darchuleta59, MRLobo, Scott and 8 people liked
Big Time Timmy Jim
(@big-time-timmy-jim)
Pup

Looks like his high school team played better without him this season. However, I am all on board for a local kid. Would love to see him don the cherry and silver.

Hail! Hail! Hail!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 8:21 am
pitforever90
(@pitforever90)
Lobo

Solid in-state recruit. Looks like he could add height too if he's only a sophomore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 8:33 am
Scott and abqpianist liked
Doublealum
(@Doublealum)
Pack Leader

its great that we are on an in-state kid with real d1 potential this early.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 9:19 am
Scott and abqpianist liked
Lobosteve
(@Lobosteve)
Lobo

We went to a lot of Santa Fe High games this year. He is a great player, has a great attitude, and doesn't try to steal the show or make it all about him Played amazingly within the system. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 2:09 pm
MRLobo, LaVidaLobo, Scott and 5 people liked
LoboAuto
(@loboauto)
Lobo

He ok.  I like he’s a local kid. Needs to get allot stronger. 

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2019 8:06 pm
brooklyn_esq
(@brooklyn_esq)
Member Admin
Posted by: LoboAuto

He’s 16 and suffered a dislocated patella which had him out the last 1/3 of the season. His grandmother, who attended the LL tailgate with JB early in the season, has been tweeting on his recovery workouts and such @jude_ vossnm If he stays interested in the game and keeps working he could be the top NM high schooler since......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 5:06 am
Desert_Wolf, txlobo95, abqpianist and 4 people liked
Doublealum
(@Doublealum)
Pack Leader
Posted by: LoboAuto

as only a soph, wouldn't one expect that.  at  about 14-15-16 most boys are not even close to filling out or being anywhere close to physically mature & being 6'6" at that young age just exasperates that situation.  I'm thrilled there is a NM kid this young at this skill level that our coaches are on and not taking for granted or assuming that just because they are from NM they can't play at this level - we will be lucky if he chooses to come here. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 8:54 am
TheLoboMan
(@TheLoboMan)
Lobo
Posted by: Lobosteve

We went to a lot of Santa Fe High games this year. He is a great player, has a great attitude, and doesn't try to steal the show or make it all about him Played amazingly within the system. 

Actually he needs to grow up when it comes to his attitude.  He gets a lot of stupid technicals because of his attitude.  He is young and should learn from his mistake. I believe he will.  

I hope he recovers 100% from his injury.  It's a tough injury that can reoccur if not rehabbed correctly . Takes a year but they are pushing him to play this summer.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 8:55 am
LaVidaLobo
(@LaVidaLobo)
Lobo

I remember when Terry Armstrong was on his official visit and he also visited during that time. Seemed like he really was a heavy Lobo lean at that point. Hopefully, he stays healthy and continues to keep the Lobos in his top selections. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 8:58 am
Scott liked
MRLobo
(@mrlobo)
Master of the Universe Admin

Looks like a good recruit.  Two years of highschool ball he could turn into a big time recruit.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/21/2019 9:41 am
loborick
(@loborick)
Member Donors
Posted by: Big Time Timmy Jim

Looks like his high school team played better without him this season. However, I am all on board for a local kid. Would love to see him don the cherry and silver.

They were 12-0 and ranked 1st in the state before his injury.  Both their big men got injured.  With them they would have cruised to the state championship. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/23/2019 8:24 pm
Scott liked