(@rjchez)
Pup

I heard it was Craig Neal 😪 

Posted : 03/20/2019 4:22 pm
MannyC and LoboAuto liked
boingee
(@boingee)
Lobo

The guy worked for a rival school and was trying to steal PEE Dub's playbooks. He quickly found out Weir had none.

-Sent from my Nintendo Game & Watch

Posted : 03/20/2019 4:40 pm
RJChez, PackLobo23, FreeMuyGuapo and 2 people liked
RedSox87122
(@RedSox87122)
Lobo

Wish I could laugh, but I am so disgusted with all the crime in our city.  This guy broke into Weir’s car in January, stole and used Weir’s credit cards - Yet, like nearly all criminals, was quickly back on the streets attempting to steal a car this past week.  To top it off, he had a bag of meth when caught this time.

No doubt our system will once again get him back on the streets as soon as possible.  I find none of this very amusing.  Sorry

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by RedSox87122

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” - Herm Albright

Posted : 03/20/2019 5:43 pm
808LOBO, Red Blazer, golobos19 and 6 people liked
loboman
(@loboman)
Pup
Posted by: RedSox87122

Wish I could laugh, but I am so disgusted with all the crime in our city.  This guy broke Weir’s car in January, stole and used Weir’s credit cards - Yet, like nearly all criminals, was quickly back on the streets attempting to steal a car this past week.  To top it off, he had a bag of meth when caught this time.

No doubt our system will once again get him back on the streets as soon as possible.  I find none of this very amusing.  Sorry

I agree with you 100%.  So many scumbags in this town.

Posted : 03/20/2019 5:56 pm
nmdave
(@nmdave)
Lobo

Unfortunately some of those scumbags sit on the bench and give the other scumbags a get out of jail free card.

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:54 pm
Pasta Noose
(@pasta-noose)
Pup

The guy probably has a Lobo tattoo

Posted : 03/20/2019 9:51 pm
hobo liked
boingee
(@boingee)
Lobo

This took an unexpected turn for the worse

-Sent from my Nintendo Game & Watch